Kwon Young Bum
Closely looking at recent phenomena occurring home and worldwide, it seems that new values and standards are being required as older authority is being dismantled.
It is more surprising that a tidal change has taken place in just less than a decade, Needless to mention the political changes in many countries, we just witnessed the defeat of the go-game player of the world-highest level in the battle against AI. A great deal of human activity, including Social Networking Service (SNS), is done on the Internet and Cloud. What is more surprising is that those changes have taken place within a decade. These changes may be due to dramatic increase and spread-out of abilities of sharing knowledge and information by development of computers and networks.
It implies that a new era has comes. On one hand, our material life has become much more affluent, on the other hand the paradigm of a human being's value and role must be changed. As far as the management is concerned, the way to motivate and utilize human resources has enough simply to cope with rapid technological change and increasing uncertainties in the world.
It is evident is that it is no longer effective to work on top-down made relying on hierarchical authority in terms of performance and efficiency. Evidently, with a functional organization, it is becoming more difficult not only to collaborate to cope with market changes but also, to remove silos among departments.
The management demands more of continuous value creation instead of short-term profit; voluntary and self-regulating work rather than working by instructions and through control; creative innovation rather than simple efficiency-oriented productivity. This makes it necessary to use ERP as the core of enterprise infrastructure to bring about outcome-centered enterprise-wide optimal management, overcoming self-centered trend of individuals and departments.
Just by relying on existing ERPs, which records the transaction result, we could not achieve the goal of management that the new era demands. Thus, it is imperative to upgrade ERPs utilizing the Cloud and Mobile technology which enables a full integration of business operation activity and an information system of company-wide sharing on real-time. Now the demand is growing for a new ERP as a tool which enables workers of public and private enterprises to share information and co-work by following the process and by facilitating proper performance analysis according to contribution on performance and profit. It enables the enterprise and its members to work voluntarily.
Yonglimwon Sof Lab will support customer to have better business management through continuous R&D and innovation on products and services keeping up with the latest technological environment not only in domestic but also in Asia market. It pursuits ABC (Asia Best Cloud) ERP.
We always thank our customers and our friends for their continuous support and encouragement, upholding the progress of Younglimwon Soft Lab during the period of last 24 years.
- 2016 MBA, University of southern California, USA
- 2013 Master of Technology and innovation management, Graduate School of NY state University
- 1977 Graduated from Sogang University Department of Electronic Engineering
- 1973 Graduated from Gyeonggi High School
- 2011 Silver medal, the 12th Day of SW Industry Leaders
- 2010 Selected as one of the Largest 10 Global Enterprises (KOTRA)
- 2006 Received Presidential citation on the 7th Day of SW Industry Leaders
- 2011-2013 Silver medal, the 12th Day of SW Industry Leaders
- 2007-2009 Chief Project Manager of K.System Genuine develpment
- 2003-1999 PM of Lotte Chilsung ERP project (2003)
- 1997-1998 Chief Designer and Director of K.System ERP
- 1994-1995 Chief Designer of Yukong Shipping Downsizing
- 1991-1992 Chief Designer of Daehan Paint & Ink Management Information System and Downsizing
- 1985-1987 Design computing system of the Asian Olympic Games
- 1983 In charge of Computing system of the National Games